Well term Term Two has started with bang.
- We have heaps of kids on the mat at Pukekohe with new kids coming through in the beginners class and we are even getting regular numbers with our Friday night adult's class! Big ups to Kyle and the boys from Pukekohe - Well done. Also to Tony for making the trip to Pukekohe to support the new class.
- We had 22 big kids on the mat in Sandringham on Saturday - We have jsut moved a crop of beginners in the class
- We had 21 adults on the mat on Saturday and were missing lots of regulars. The social atmosphere and emphasis of safe training appears to be working. We haven't had any serious injuries yet (touch wood) and the team are having a great time.
We have big plans this term:
- We are building up a team of fighters for the Auckland International Open
- We are introducing teh next step in our curriculum development
- We will be running a grading later in the term
Thanks heaps supporters and friends